Sunday, September 28, 2014

10 Books That Have Stayed With Me- Facebook Challenge

Many of you may have participated in the recent "10 Books" challenge on Facebook (and if you haven't, consider this your invitation--everyone on your Facebook can benefit from your awesome taste!).  I thought it would be fun to share my list, and the rules in case you haven't seen this.

I challenge you to list 10 books that have stayed with you, then tag ten friends. Rules: They don't have to be the "right" books, just books that have had an effect on you. Don't take more than a few minutes. The answers should come quickly. 

My choices:


1. Wonder by R.J. Palacio
2. All Fall Down by Jennifer Weiner
3. The Sparrow by Mary Doria Russell
4. A Prayer for Owen Meany by John Irving
5. You Are My I Love You by Maryann Cusimano Love
6. Island Beneath the Sea by Isabel Allende
7. Let’s Pretend This Never Happened by Jenny Lawson
8. The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls
9. The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows
10. The Handmaid’s Tale by Margaret Atwood


Happy Listing!

No comments:

Post a Comment